Great White Platinum Boot Stirrups
Positioning patients for a wide range of gynecologic, urologic and laparoscopic procedures has never been easier with Great White Platinum Boot Stirrups from SchureMed.
Increase your surgeons’ operating room performance with the Great White Platinum Boot Stirrups which permits simple adjustment of lithotomy and abduction intra-operatively. A simple squeeze of the Trigger-Grip trigger provides complete control of lithotomy and abduction/adduction without compromising the sterile field. Simply release the trigger on the handle to securely lock the stirrup in all directions. Quick-connect, blade-mounting style with included side rail clamps, extended lateral boot system, the Great White Platinum Boot Stirrups’ range of motion is -35° low lithotomy to 90° high lithotomy. Adduction -9° and abduction 25°, with the control to lock the medical stirrup for positioning anywhere in between. The Great White ships fully assembled. Boot liners included. Mounting clamps sold separately.
- 600 lb. surgical patient weight capacity
- Boot free-floats throughout each range reducing the risk of superficial nerve injury
- Raise, lower, abduct, adduct quickly and easily with the dual-control handle
- Lithotomy and length indicators help to position and reposition the legs
- Deluxe boot stirrup liners wrap around the foot, ankle and calf providing safe, comfortable and secure patient positioning
Abduction safety zone is estimated to be 12.5° from midline and the Great White abducts at this angle as they are elevated. However, you can simply squeeze the Trigger-Grip handle to increase or decrease abduction giving you precise and complete control.
#800-0007 Great White Platinum Boot Stirrup
#508-0113 Great White Platinum Boot Pads
Required Accessory: Purchase Two
Great White Platinum Stirrup Clamp
#800-0075 Stirrup Dolly
#800-0096 Uro-Trapper System
#800-0160 Sterile Clear View Leg Drapes
#800-0098 Sterile Uro-Trapper Drape
#800-0095 Non-Sterile Uro-Trapper Drape